- Riders, including Lari and your dad - I need your full names to give to Woody so that we can be admitted to Brooke AMC, for the San Antonio ride.
- If we hook up with the SR group at 7am on Thursday, we can get a free Cracker Barrel breakfast with them and follow them onto base.
- I've asked for, and am reasonably confident we'll receive, some degree of police escort, either bike or motorcycle, from the vicinity of Mission Espada to Hwy 181 to ward Beeville.
- The SR group is staying in San A on Thursday Night, rather than Beeville, and trucking in, on Friday morning. The Beeville ride will start at 10 am. There is some question if any of the official riders are up to the full 45 mile ride to Portland, but many expect to.
- There are a few hairy portions of 181 with minimal shoulder. Lari's dad's escort services will be invaluable here.
- Lunch will be provided on the road to Portland with the SR group.
- The plan is to truck us with the official riders over the Harbor Bridge into Corpus from Portland Friday night, after an ice cream party in Portland. There is a social event at Theo's billiards on Friday night.
- Saturday, we hook up with the group with the public riders at Texas A&M, just outside the gate at NASCC, and we're invited to stay for the after party.
*******EDIT! HEADS UP!******
- YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION FOR ACCESS TO THE BASE!!!!!
Tate, Clarence is meeting us in Copperas Cove, correct - or sometime Sunday before that?