Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yep Yep...


I'm here. What's up Truman? I've been checking in often and reading about all of your wonderful experiences. You guys took some amazing pictures. I think the last statement you wrote on the below post about the knee pain has really caused me to change my perspective on riding my bike. I have knee pain as well, however, I've not thought of it in as positive a manner as you described. I appreciate that thought.

I just signed up for the Sam's Club MS 150. Anyone in? I may only make it the first day although I am going to ride pretty hard for this next month to try to get in good shape.

Speaking of which, What's up with this wind?!? It seems that every time we have a nice day, it is accompanied with high winds.

4 comments:

David Hill said...

This is Texas - Wind just "is".

I'm out for the MS150, I'll be traveling on bidness that week, but Nieves Rodriguez - the guy that rode with us to Beeville from San Antonio was talking a lot of smack about riding it this year. You two could hook that up. I don't recall if the other wounded warrior Charlie Hunt was up for it too, but both of them are great guys, and ride together often.

Want me to email them?

Crdean1 said...

Sure, that would be great. Please pass along my info. If they don't already have a team, I might be able to help them out with meals, gear transport, etc.

One of our clients is sponsoring a team and is providing all of the necessary logistical arrangements, food, drinks, etc.

Tate said...

I think I'll be doing it. Nieves was talking about doing the San Antonio MS 150, I doubt they will come up here.

David Hill said...

Nah, I think he's had plenty of US Hwy 181 for awhile - I know I have. He's coming up here.

I emailed him and told him to check-in here at the blog.