Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Soldier Ride obliterates goal for Lone Star State Challenge


That's us standing next to the Larrymobile in the background there.

For those of you who don't care to read the fine print - the goal for the Lone Star State Challenge was $15,000.oo.

What they made - with our help - was $30,000.00.

The letter is addressed to me because of the donation my company made, but that donation would not have happened without each of you making the Coast to the Coast a real goal, and not some fantasy.

This letter should have been written to each one of you.

2 comments:

barlows said...

Awesome!! That is very cool. I hope we can do it again next year.

Tate said...

That is great news. I have already informed the spousal unit and work I will be taking the week off next year. TI's internal news did a big writeup so hopefully I can get a donation next year.