Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Well, got the BOB back together after the rattle can job to clean up some of the frame rust. Thought a color that doesn't blend into the road was a better option than the original gray. It's currently packed with all my "camp" gear, minus a few things I'll be borrowing. I will load more every day for the next 2 weeks. Didn't really notice it today on the roll to work, might have slowed me 1-2 MPh average, or that might just have been the sleep deprivation I had last night?

4 comments:

David Hill said...

Is that John Deere Green?

Tate said...

It said floesent green, but I used brown primer instead of white.....

barlows said...

Looks great. I agree that's lots better than grey, now you don't need a rear blinky!!

Tate said...

Well, I packed everything today 2/23/08 for a shakedown run. Bike with gear is 47# Bob loaded is 51#...under 100 not sure if that is good or bad. We will be doing an over night with a 13 mile run out then back tomorrow.